Zil Hajj 2017 in Pakistan to be on 23rd August 2017. The Islamic month of Zil Hajj 1438 Hijri is all set to begin in Pakistan on 23rd August 2017 if the Zil Hajj Moon is sighted on the night of 22nd August. The 1st of Zil Hajj will be on 23rd August in Pakistan while the Eid-Ul-Azha 2017 will be observed on Friday 1st September.
The Central Ruet-e-Hilal committee Mufti Munib-ur-Rehman will officially declare about the sighting of the Zil Hajj Moon 2017 in Pakistan.
Zil-Hajj is the twelfth and final month in the Islamic calendar. It is a very holy month in the Islamic calendar, one in which the Hajj takes place as well as the Festival of the Sacrifice.
During the month Zil Hajj Muslim pilgrims from all across the world gather together at Mecca to visit the Kaaba.
The Hajj is performed on the eighth, ninth and the tenth of the month of Zil Hajj and the Day of Arafah takes place on the ninth of the month.
Eid al-Azha, the “Festival of the Sacrifice”, celebrates on the tenth day and ends on sunset of the 13th Zil Hajj.
Prescribed acts of worship in the month of Zil Hajj
- In the first nine days of the month of Zil Hajj the following acts of worship should be performed by the Muslims.
- You should give extra charity Sadaqah in the first 10 days of Zil Hajj.
- Perform Salaah in right way.
- Spend more time in the Masjid in doing worship.
- Offer voluntary Nafl prayers.
- Read Qur’an
- Do Dhikr and Dua
- You can keep fast (Sawm) the first nine days
- Performed Iʿtikāf
- On the 10th day of Zil Hajj offer Qurbani
Must recite below mentioned Dua after seen the Zil Hajj Moon:
For complete information about Zil Hajj 2017 in Pakistan stay tuned with daytimes.pk