Pak Suzuki Once Again Hikes Prices Of Its Vehicles. Pak Suzuki has once again hiked the prices of its vehicles. Earlier Pak Suzuki has increased the price of its various vehicles ranging from 800cc to 1000cc of engine capacities and yet once again increased them. Previously, the company had justified its price hike by citing the devaluation of rupee against dollar in the country.
Now the company cited that most parts for vehicles assembled in Pakistan are imported from abroad, and when the rupee face downfall the prices of all these parts go up.
Pak Suzuki has issued a notification to its dealers for the implementation of new prices of the vehicles. The new prices will be applicable from today 1st March, 2018.
Here are the upgraded prices of Suzuki cars:
- Suzuki Mehran VX: from Rs 689,000 to Rs 709,000
- Suzuki Mehran VXR: from Rs 742,000 to Rs 762,000
- Suzuki Ravi: from Rs 706,000 to Rs 726,000
- Suzuki Swift NAV-MT: from Rs 1,375,000 to Rs 1,405,000
- Suzuki Swift NAV-AT: from Rs 1,511,000 to Rs 1,541,000
- Suzuki Cultus VXR: from Rs 1,250,000 to Price Rs 1,270,000
- Suzuki Wagon R VXL: from Rs 1,114,000 to Rs 1,164,000
- Suzuki Bolan: from Rs 764,000 to Rs 784,000
- Suzuki Bolan Cargo: from Rs 730,000 to Rs 750,000
With the increase of the price of Suzuki cars, we can expect that the other automobile giants in Pakistan including Toyota and Honda will increase the prices as well.
for more updates about Pak-Suzuki stay in touch with daytimes.pk
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Gadgets, Latest Government Jobs, Cooking Recipes, Health and Beauty, Autos and Vehicles and Much.
More from my site
Images Collected from Internet