Chicken Malai Boti Recipe
Chicken Malai boti is a delicious and spicy BBQ dish. Pakistani People love to eat chicken malai boti and for having the relish of it the go restaurants. But today we will tell you an easy Chicken Malai Boti recipe which you can easily make at home with boneless chicken.
Ingredients For Chicken Malai Boti:
- Boneless Chicken cubes ½ Kg
- Crushed Green chilies 1 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Roasted Cumin seeds powder 1 tablespoon
- All spice powder (garam masala) 1 tea spoon
- Roasted Coriander seeds powder 1 tablespoon
- White pepper powder 1 tea spoon
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Cream 2 tablespoon
- Yogurt 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice tablespoon
- Almonds paste 2 tablespoon
In a bowl marinate chicken cubes with green chilies, ginger garlic paste, white cumin, all spice powder, coriander, white pepper, red pepper, cream, yogurt, lemon juice, coriander leaves, salt and almonds for 5 hours. Now put the chicken cubes on skewer and BBQ till cook well.
Also Read: How to Cook Crispy Pori Paratha At Home
Brush with oil until done from both sides. You can also make them into the oven for 25 minutes.
Your delicious and spicy Chicken Malai Boti is ready to eat, serve them with Raita, Naan and Pori Paratha.
More from my site
Images Collected from Internet